Monday, January 25, 2010
I guess I will write something on my blog. I have had this set up for some time, but never wrote anything. I went through the process of adding the pictures of grandaughter Brailie, and twin grandsons. I forgot to put their names on, anyway the names of the grandsons are Andrew and Jakob. So I thought the pictures would go down the side where Allies picture is, but oh well, I guess I did good to even get a picture on at all. I think it only took 2 hours with Steven on the phone guiding me through the process. Actually, we hung up in despair, and gave up on the whole thing, and then I tried again after hanging up, and it worked. Who knew. I wonder if I will ever be able to do these things without it causing a major headache. This technical stuff is just too hard. Well my thought for the day - Be grateful for children that are more knowledgeable than you are, at least when it comes to technical things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment